Strangis Law Firm has twenty years of experience in assisting individuals and companies in the following areas of insurance law:
- Property Damage Insurance (insurance against theft, robbery, infidelity of employees, fire and damage to real estate);
- Insurance against damages to assets and namely:
1) Liability Insurance (with particular regard to the liability of doctors, health care facilities (medical malpractice), insurance and financial intermediaries, public servants, directors of works, planners, lawyers, notaries and consultants in general as well as company administrators);
2) Insurance against Pecuniary Loss (such as insurance against damage from interruption of a business activity or cancellation of travels);
3) Legal Expenses Insurance.
- Personal Accident Insurance (insurance against accidents, illnesses and health costs).